Random Thoughts for the Weekend
- Finishing up the first week in our new home. We’ve come a long way, still many boxes to unpack.
- This hot weather must be good for Southern Company Stock. It’s jumped almost $2 in the last week.
- The Turning Pointe Family is headed out to give away free pizzas tonight and invite people to a block party next weekend.
- Donna and Scott (Pastor of TP) welcomed their 3rd baby girl into the world yesterday. Congrats mom and dad, I’ll be by to check on y’all in a few.
- That means that I’m breaking the bread on Sunday. Sermon title is, “God is Love”. I’ve been up studying this morning, can’t wait!
- We’re taking the kids to see UP on Saturday. They are pumped!
- Father’s day is Sunday. We’re planning to have lunch with my Dad and Mom.
Peace Out. TD